There will be upcoming auditions in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta at the end of April. Look out for the announcement soon!
WELCOME TO ASIA’S FIRST-EVER
HALAL CULINARY COMPETITION
COOK YOUR WAY TO
SGD $25,000 IN CASH
Halal SuperChef is a brand new competition to find the best Halal gourmet chef in Asia. This isn’t your aunty’s mee goreng recipe we’re talking about here. We want a taste of your best fine dining cooking.
Join the final regional auditions in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta and enjoy the Ramadan Special of up to 50% off the audition fee*!
*The Ramadan Special applies to all registrations from now to the respective audition dates. Should the participant continue to the Preliminary Rounds, a top-up to SGD120 will be required.
1 May 2023 - Johor Bahru
2 May 2023 - Kuala Lumpur
MEET THE JUDGES
HALAL SUPERCHEF RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All legible submission of completed registration forms shall constitute of, and agreement to, abide by the rules and regulations of Halal SuperChef organised by H Gourmet Summit Pte Ltd.
2. Every Culinary Display presented in ALL rounds MUST be the bona-fide work and effort of the competitor solely.
3. A non-refundable fee of SGD 120 is payable to H Gourmet Summit Pte Ltd with the submission of the registration form. All entries must reach us by the deadline stipulated in Halal Gourmet Summit website.
4. Slots for the preliminary rounds are fixed to accommodate the smooth flow of the competition process. No change in slots will be allowed. Failure to attend will result in total disqualification from the competition, and forfeiture of entry fee. Each competitor is required to notify the organiser if he / she wishes to cancel his / her participation due to ill health. A special time slot will be allocated to such participants. At the competition, absentees without written pre-notification to the organiser will also result in total disqualification.
5. All participating Competitors will be awarded a certificate of participation and it is the duty and due diligence of each competitor registering to record their names on the registration forms legibly so that the correct spelling of their names can be printed on the certificates. No complimentary re-printing will be entertained. Each reprint will be charged at SGD 25 excluding postage and delivery. All Certificates can be collected at the Sands Convention & Exhibition Centre Hall C from 26 - 30 April 2023. All uncollected certificates and prizes will be forfeited after 3 weeks from 1 May 2023 (Applicable to Singapore competitors ONLY). Overseas competitors will receive their certificates by post.
6. All judges' decisions are final and no appeal will be entertained.
7. Competitors are responsible for their own personal belongings. This includes their own equipment, devices, cookware, ingredients, and the Organiser will not be liable for ALL loss and damages.
8. ALL Entries for the competition are entitled to a COMPLIMENTARY Masterclass and are accepted on a first-come-first-secured basis. This is due to limited kitchen stations and audience seating.
9. Competitors in the preliminary round must present their finished creations within 5 minutes in front of the judges. Creations MUST be gourmet food and will be judged on creativity and presentation. Competitors are required to prepare their creation 100% at home or in other kitchen venues before their appointed time and inform the Production Manager upon arrival at the competition venue. Should there be heating of food required, a microwave station will be made available. Competitors who are not present at their scheduled time will be considered no-shows and disqualified.
10. Registration fees will not be refunded if the competition is cancelled for reasons beyond the organiser’s control, or if entries are withdrawn by competitors. All registration fees will be used to cover administration costs.
11. All competitors are required to dress appropriately. As this is a Halal Event, no mini skirts and shorts are allowed. Do respect the dress code and honour.
12. A copy of the recipe, detailing all ingredients used will be required. You are required to present it when asked without hesitation.
13. The organiser reserves all rights to the recipes used, and photographs taken at the event. Any publication, reproduction or copying of the recipes can only be made with their approval.
14. Do adhere to Singapore’s strict regulations on the import of food ingredients, in particular, meat and poultry. Please refer to www.sfa.gov.sg, website of Singapore Food Agency for further information.
15. No open flame cooking equipment and gas is allowed in the venue, including flambé torch, portable gas cartridge, candles etc.
16. Competitors contravening any of the rules and regulations of the competition will result in total disqualification.
17. All competitors, by entering the competition, agree to take part in any publicity concerning the competition at any stage including but not limited to photography, videography and interviews and grant the organiser a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to use intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered in any formats, including name, image, or likeness of the competitors for any business purposes, including but not limited to marketing promotion.
18. The organiser reserves the right to retract and / or modify any of the above rules and regulations and the decisions of these are final.
Be a SPONSOR
Be an INVESTOR
Be an EXHIBITOR
Be a PARTNER
Be a SPEAKER
Whether you're wishing to partner with Halal Gourmet Summit or join as a guest, we're happy to answer any questions you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Join our mailing list and stay up to date on all the latest Halal Gourmet Summit news.